Quikflw allows you to have many different pipelines for opportunities and use these to manage your sales funnels.
Opportunities can be linked to events (logs or tasks) and these can be managed from the opportunities edit screen.
The pipeline screen allows you to drag-and-drop opportunities across stages and gives a view of your sales funnel.
Set up One or More Pipelines
- To set up a pipeline click on the Cog -> Pipeline Settings.
- Add a new pipeline by click on the '+ New Pipeline Type' button:
- Rename the pipeline and the two value bars (in this case Importance and Probability) by clicking on edit. The second value is used to calculate the weighted value of the opportunity (see later).
- Select a pipeline in the top table to view and add its statuses and use the arrows in the bottom table to re-arrange them.
Create and Edit Pipeline Items (Opportunities)
Select CRM -> Pipeline -> Choose the pipeline in the top right-hand dropdown.
Click on 'New Item'
Enter the name of the opportunity,
A blank panel will appear:
Mandatory fields are the 'Name' and 'Company' or 'Contact'.
Once the opportunity has been saved, more fields will appear. If a contact has been selected their contact details are shown to the right. If a value is entered for the opportunity and a probability the weighted value will be calculated when the opportunity is saved.
Weighted value = Opportunity Value x Probability
At the top of the screen, the stages that the opportunity can/has moved through are shown with the date it was moved to a stage. Click on a stage here to move it, or drag-and-drop on the main screen.
Notifying a User of an Opportunity
To notify the assigned user of the opportunity (useful if someone else is entering the details) click on the mail button to send a notification email:
Archiving an Opportunity
This will hide the opportunity by default. Show all the archived opportunities with the 'Include Archived' tickbox on the main pipeline screen.
Moving an Opportunity to a Different Pipeline
Use the menu on the item:
This moves it to the first stage of the new pipeline.
Event Reminder Icons
- A red calendar icon means the event is overdue
- Green is for action today
- Grey is in the future
Creating and Managing Events
Use the events panel at the bottom (only visible when the opportunity has been saved):
Find out how to manage events here.